Cross Stitch & Novel...
During my 'REMAJA' time...so many hobby i have done...like reading novel,cross stitch, baking cake & biscuit, play badminton & others sewing skill...but i'm having stop for a long time when i'm in working line...Reading novel have been started againt only few months ago...Now, i'm thinking to start back my 'cross stitch'...
Bile diingatkan balik mase 1st time start buat cross stitch...that's fun!!!...mama have been teach me how to do the cross stitch...and now...MRB ask me to start back all my hobby during my remaja time...when mama told him that his wife got some art hobby like reading novel...cross stitch...then terbukak la cite zaman remaja ku...heheheh...lawak betul mama ni...cite2 zaman remaja tu terbongkar during Hari Raya that day coz me & MRB take long leave & stay at home...habis semua novel2 lame during remaje time dipunggah dlm kotak...MRB a bit surprised bile tgk my novel collections...SO MANY NOVEL!!!!!!
Now...i have to find the cross stitch shop at Puchong...klu kat Selayang memang byk cross stitch shop tu...Rase tak sabar2 nk start my cross stitch...mcm nk pegi cari sekarang jugak shop dia...Thank you to MRB coz give me MORAL & MONEY Support....money tu yg lebih penting sebenarnye...klu takde MONEY...mcmane nk beli barang2 cross stitch tu...Betul tak????....I'll post nti when i'm finished my 1st cross stitch.....WINK!!!!!!

Tiada ulasan: