I'm back!!!!! WINK....

Mon,14-12-09
I'm back to office from medical leave almost week ago...I never take MC for long time...so busan & boring during stay at home & alone...almost isi my time watching tv...reading the new story book...cooking & sleeping...
1st time i get eye conjunctivis virus from my other half...thru touching...doctor said...klu org dewasa kene agak lame nk back to normal..and also during that time...can get fever on and off...that's thru...
I decided to work today even sakit mate ni not 100% back to normal...quit kabur jugak la mate kiri aku ni bile tgk PC...sometimes rase gatal melanda kat mate nie....tapi xboleh nk usik...takut lambat nk baik...coz this coming thursday...we got family gathering at Johnny's to celebrate 31st years old besday my bro @ ABOY...i've booked the place already for 10 person...
SO.....wait for the event!!!!!!! WINK!!!!!!

Tiada ulasan: